These General Contractual Conditions are intended to establish the terms and conditions governing the provision of services by the company André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda, headquartered at Rua Eng. Canto Resende, Nº 7 9500-192 São José, registered at the Commercial Registry of Ponta Delgada, with legal person number 510518338.
1. These General Conditions govern the terms under which services are offered to customers. Any Particular Conditions of a given service prevail over these Conditions and also, over both Conditions, others expressly stipulated in writing between André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda and the customer. When purchasing a service, the customer accepts all the established terms and conditions.
2. Payment terms may vary according to the service provided. In the absence of particular conditions, the general conditions apply, under which the customer must pay 50% of the total price of the accommodation at the time of booking and the remainder 7 days before check-in.
2.1. If the reservation is made less than 7 days before the check-in date, the total price will be paid at the time of booking.
2.2. A reservation can be canceled by André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda if there are payments not made by the customer under the conditions described above.
3. Cancellation of a reservation confirmed between 30 and 7 days before the start of the service implies the withholding of 50% of the reservation amount to cover administration costs. The remainder will be refunded to the customer.
3.1. If the cancellation is communicated less than 7 days before the start of the service, there is no refund. Furthermore, once the stay has begun, the customer is not entitled to any refund for unused services.
3.2. If the cancellation is communicated more than 30 days before the start of the service, the amount already paid will be refunded in full, deducting any transaction costs that have to be borne by André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda.
4. Value Added Tax is included in the service price.
5. Whenever there are reasons that justify it, the accommodation unit may be replaced by another of the same or higher category, by written agreement with the customer and without adding to the price paid by the customer.
6. If unforeseen circumstances oblige André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda to cancel a reservation without the Customer having breached his duties, or if the customer does not accept a change to his reservation within the scope of the provisions of number 5 of these Conditions, the Customer will be entitled to a full refund of the sums paid.
7. The stay of a child up to 2 years old is free of charge, provided that they stay in the same accommodation unit as the adults responsible for them. The stay of a child between 3 and 5 years old in an extra bed is charged at a lower price than for an extra bed for guests of an older age. However, the customer must always inform André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda about the inclusion of children in his reservation. The acceptance of the reservation may be conditioned to the number of cribs and/or extra beds available, as well as the space available in the accommodation unit.
7.1. It is the customer's responsibility to inform the number of people (adults and children) who will occupy the accommodation unit. If more people show up than reserved, entry may be refused without refund.
8. Check-in time is 2 pm. Check-out time is at 11:00 am. Exceptions may be allowed, as long as they have no effect on other reservations and/or on the cleaning work of the accommodation unit.
9. Meals - André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda. offers accommodation on an BB basis, but does not provide meals.
10. Pets are not accepted except guide dogs.
11. The customer is obliged to indemnify André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda for any damage caused to the accommodation unit and/or respective support facilities, as well as all damages arising from the violation of the duties provided for in these general conditions, including namely, attorneys' fees and court costs.
12. Before check-in, the customer can pay for the services by bank transfer and PayPal. After check-in you can pay for services in cash.
13. André Augusto Pavão de Sousa, Unipessoal, Lda reserves the right to change these General Conditions at any time.
14. In the event of a consumer dispute, the consumer may use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr or the alternative resolution bodies for consumer disputes.
CNIACC - National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Disputes
Without prejudice to the duty to consult the Consumer Portal https://www.consumidor.pt/. Information in accordance with article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September.
15. For the resolution, by judicial means, of all disputes arising from this contract, namely those relating to its interpretation, execution, non-compliance, invalidity, resolution or reduction, in which it has not been possible to reach an amicable solution, it is stipulated the jurisdiction of the Comarca of Ponta Delgada, with express waiver of any other.